UFIG can help you secure a loan for the acquisition or refinancing of NNN properties.
Romano’s Macaroni Grill
The Home Depot
Advanced Auto Parts
NNN Loans are for
- Single or Multi Tenant Investment Properties under NNN Lease(s)
- Interest Only Options
- Low Closing Costs
- Assumable Loan Potential
- LTV’s Up To 90% On NNN Loans
- Loan Terms Up To 30 Years
- Flexible Loan Amortization Schedule
- Recourse And Non-Recourse Loans
NNN Loan Program
As with any investment, there are many factors to consider when investing in NNN properties. Below are a few:
- Location – Market strength, local trends, demographics, traffic counts, accessibility, ability to re-tenant if tenant vacates, etc.
- Tenant – Credit rating, financial strength, store sales, industry sector, competition, etc.
- Lease Terms – Length of lease, guarantees, rent bumps, renewal options, etc.
- Building – Age, condition, construction type, size, land size, etc.
Another important factor to consider when investing in NNN properties is financing options. Lenders often look at the same factors as an investor (location, tenant strength, lease terms, etc). Each lender’s appetite for a specific tenant varies greatly. It is highly recommended that you work with an experienced commercial loan banker/broker when considering the purchase of a NNN property.
Secure the financing you need
Through our relationships with CMBS lenders, Credit Tenant Lease lenders, life insurance companies, banks and private investment groups, UFIG can help you secure a loan for the acquisition or refinancing of NNN properties located throughout the United States. Whether you’re seeking a fully amortizing loan, a 10 year fixed loan or an interest-only loan, we can help you secure financing that best suits your needs.