We offer some of the industry’s best rates, service, and loan options available.
If you think your situation is unique, we most likely have dealt with it before.
Originator of Commercial Real Estate Debt & Equity Transactions
United Financial Insurance Group, LLC. is a national real estate capital services company and an originator of commercial real estate debt and equity transactions. We combine in-depth market expertise, passion for our work, and a willingness to break new ground to provide our clients with the ultimate customer experience.
Portfolio of Capital Partners
Providing capital solutions through strategic relationships, UFIG’s portfolio of capital partners include corporations, institutional investors, life companies, mid-level firms and private investment. The UFIG capital matrix assures you maximum flexibility and opportunity.
Working with hundreds of local, national, and international lenders, we can place just about any loan type, loan amount or credit profile at reasonable rates and terms.
One-on-One Customer Service
We offer one on one customer service where your entire transaction is handled by one loan officer. You will not get passed around from department to department or person to person in getting the results you expect.
All Lending Options
- Fixed & Variable Rate Financing
- Agency Loans: HUD/FHA, Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac
- Bridge Loans and Hard Money
- Mezzanine Loans
- Joint Venture Structuring
- Equity Structuring
- Credit Facilities
- Senior Debt
- SBA 7(a) & 504
- USDA B&I Loans
- Farmer Mac Agricultural Lending
- Single Family Portfolio Lending
- Small Balance Sheet Programs
Preferred Property Types
- Retail Centers
- Industrial Properties
- Office Buildings
- Owner-Occupied Business Properties
- Mixed-Use Properties
- Hospitality: Hotel-Motel-Event Centers
- Agricultural & Farm/Ranch Properties
- Church & Educational Properties
- Single Family Home Portfolios
- Special Use Properties: i.e. Gas Stations, Car Washes, Automotive Repair Shops
- Self-Storage Facilities
- Owner-Occupied Properties up to 90% LTV
- Investor-Owned Properties to 87% LTV
- Non-Income Producing Properties up to 75% LTV
- Restructuring of Construction Debt: Up to 85% of Stabilized Value
- Business Lines of Credit
- Bridge Loans to 85% LTV
- Business Acquisitions: $500K – $100M
- Note & Debt Purchase: With or Without Discount