It is easy to apply for a commercial or business loan with United Financial.
FARM, RANCH & AGRICULTURAL
Loan Products & Programs
United Financial has agriculture real estate loan products to fit your individual needs with competitive interest rates and flexible repayment terms on both adjustable and fixed-rate mortgages.
We provide commercial farm loans for:
- coffee plantations
- large equestrian operations
- other specialty agricultural operations
- Adjustable rates: 1 month, 1 year, 3 year, 5 year, 7 year and 10 year
- Fixed rates: 10 year, 15 year, 20 year and 25 year
- Amortization: Up to 30 years
- Payment frequency: Monthly, semiannual or annual
- Prepayment options: No prepayment penalty on most loans
- Conversion option: Many loan products allow convertibility between loan products during the mortgage term
United Financial has options to fit your individual needs with a variety of flexible farmland loans, loan programs and loan application processes. Our staff work with you to find the agricultural and loan program that best fits your needs.
FULLY UNDERWRITTEN LOANS*
United Financial offers fully underwritten loan programs using a more conventional loan application and documentation process.
Key Loan Qualifications
- Loan-to-value: Up to 80% maximum
- Loan amount: $25,000,000 maximum
- Credit score: Acceptable credit history and a minimum credit score of 600
- Debt-to-asset ratio: 50% maximum
- Current debt-to-asset ratio: 1.25:1 minimum
- Debt coverage ratio: 1.25:1 minimum
The Fast-Track Loan Program is a streamlined loan application process that provides loan approval with minimum loan documentation through third-party lenders in the secondary market.
Key Loan Qualifications
- Loan-to-value: 55% maximum
- Loan amount: $1,000,000 maximum
- Credit score: Acceptable credit history and a minimum credit score of 720
- Debt-to-asset ratio: 40% maximum
- Current debt-to-asset Ratio: 1:1 minimum
- Debt coverage ratio: 1:1 minimum
LIFESTYLE RANCH LOAN
The Lifestyle Ranch Loan Program is an alternative loan product option for an individual wage earner financing a minimum of 60 acres for recreational or hobby farm use. The program is available through a third-party in the secondary market. With this product, underwriting is based on regular nonfarm income and includes monthly payments.
Eligible Loan Qualifications
- Maximum loan size: $3,000,000
- Loan-to-value: Up to 70% (60% in 9 designated Midwestern states)
- Debt-to-asset ratio: 55%
- Current debt-to-asset-ratio: 1:1
- Minimum annual debt obligations: 39% (calculated total annual P&I/gross income)*
- Credit score: Acceptable credit history and a minimum credit score of 700
- Purpose: Purchase or refinance; cash-out not allowed
- Other: Dwelling and any other improvements must not exceed 25% of total value
- Payment frequency options: Monthly
- Product terms: All loan types, terms and amortizations available
- Pricing: Standard pricing only
United Financial takes pride in our nationwide agricultural mortgage lending programs. We’re confident that your needs can be met by our professionals dedicated to offering outstanding loan programs along with exceptional customer service.
*All loans are subject to approval. Restrictions apply.